Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last house on the left

Photobucket

The Last House on the Left (1979) is by far one of my favorite movies. It's a real treat for the eyes. I feel a little sour when I hear a human say that they're going to see this remake. Mainly, because they have no idea of the original. They're going to walk out of the theater jabbering about how it sucked. Then, they'll never give the original a chance.
I heard about this remake a few years ago via Fangoria. I just didn't even understand why this was happening. There is no way you can recapture such a disturbing movie.
No women will actually be peeing themselves. No soggy 70's boobs. No eerie 70's feel. No way can this remake be any good.

But, I'll be hitting up the theatres to see it because I just can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment